triplec2195

Re: Game 13 @Monmouth, 12/22/21, 7 PM

Post by triplec2195 »

Hear ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain

Post by Captain »

You may be right but I think the coaches want him down low with the injuries in the front court.
They don’t need him shooting threes.
He is a fine athlete and may be able to shoot the threes going forward. It is up to him. I remember Jason Kidd had no shot coming out of college. I am sure scouts said he cannot shot the three and look what he became. Some players peak later than others,some keep getting better. Keep working kid!
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Captain wrote:You may be right but I think the coaches want him down low with the injuries in the front court.
He is a fine athlete and may be able to shoot the threes going forward. It is up to him. I remember Jason Kidd had no shot coming out of college. I am sure scouts said he cannot shot the three and look what he became. Some players peak later than others,some keep getting better. Keep working kid!
I like this take on Cramer rather then dismissing him as a non shooter.

HUSID80

Post by HUSID80 »

triplec2195 wrote:
Captain wrote:You may be right but I think the coaches want him down low with the injuries in the front court.
I like this take on Cramer rather then dismissing him as a non shooter.

Nobody’s dismissing anything…right now he’s not a great shooter and he does not have a green light for those kinds of shots. Yes, he’s needed down low and he has been a real contributor. Look at Dunbar, he’s listed as a guard and he’s had to play up front often as well.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Really pleasantly surprised at how good a shooter Dubar is and he can dribble as well. Love to see more of Cramer at the 4.