Happy Snow Day

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

Happy Snow Day

Post by stuball888 »

Everyone enjoy a good part of your day off. I know some will work remotely. Just remember if you dont have a snow blower take it easy shoveling. This snow is not heavy as I just finished my driveway and walkways. After I brush off the cars its off to the gym to shovel there. Build a snowman or woman and drink Hot cocoa.
HUSID74

Re: Happy Snow Day

Post by HUSID74 »

Snow days not what they used to me with Zoom and remote access! Nice thoughts however!

Hope the men's basketball team makes it to JMU safely.
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

I feel sorry for people who got a lot of snow. Omaha has had very cold days, but hardly any snow. With the last two weeks we spent time in a room without a window when there were tornadoes. Our property was fine. We had ice that made me fall on my butt, but I was okay. I'm going to a wedding in the Hudson Valley in June, but not to Long Island.
Wags

Post by Wags »

EvanJ wrote:I feel sorry for people who got a lot of snow. Omaha has had very cold days, but hardly any snow. With the last two weeks we spent time in a room without a window when there were tornadoes. Our property was fine. We had ice that made me fall on my butt, but I was okay. I'm going to a wedding in the Hudson Valley in June, but not to Long Island.
Glad you're okay, Evan. Be careful out there!