MBB Game 23 at Northeastern on February 2, 2019 (4:30 P.M.)

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
triplec2195

Re: MBB Game 23 at Northeastern on February 2, 2019 (4:30 P.

Post by triplec2195 »

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2019/2/ ... ht-foreman
I really want to put this game to bed but this is a really good article and very neutral to both teams.Really complimentary for us. Polito you have made your point and I have agreed and stated as such in my posts. Joe blew it and he admits to making the mistake" “Tonight when I’m looking at the ceiling at 3 in the morning I’ll wonder if we shouldn’t have let Justin play with two fouls in the first half,” Mihalich said. Like I have said before this decision won't repeat itself. We had to move on and clearly we did with the blowout of Elon. Say what you will about Elon and their record and also look at Delaware's while you are at it and I would like to know the last time one of our teams blew people out by over 40 points? Even the Manhattan game was a 40 point blow out until we brought our bench in. This is a team very capable if it gets off to a good start of just dominating other teams.
Also one last point now that we have started a new winning streak in record fashion can we just stop bickering just for the sake of bickering?? Guys we're all on the same side and the same team!!