Who's Going down to Charleston

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
cactus
Site Admin

Re: Who's Going down to Charleston

Post by cactus »

cactus wrote:
jaspegs wrote:Just booked Friday through Wednesday.. excited to see Charleston. Are you guys going through Hofstra’s block or individual tickets. I see $120 for the Hofstra block? Does that include every game?
I'm in with the Hofstra block. It certainly includes every Hofstra game, not sure if it's for the whole day. Call the ticket office and ask for Maria she will know.
The ticket block includes every game. There are 5 tickets in each book - Saturday games, early Sunday games, late Sunday games, Monday games, Tuesday final. Section 130.
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

stuball888 wrote: Looks like I will NOT be going. My nephews band was just signed to a record label and will be touring England and the Netherlands for 10 days. His band Cominig Out Swinging has just signed with WTF records out of Europe. Looks like I’m going with them
I occasionally post at http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/ which has a lot of members. It was created by an Alabaman, but has people posting from many countries. Ryan Tedder, the singer of OneRepublic, said he reads it. If your nephew wants to promote and/or get opinions about his music, go there.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

Anyone here for the reception at the Hilton?
HofstraHockey

Post by HofstraHockey »

Now that it's official- what section is everyone in tomorrow??
Hofstra

Post by Hofstra »

Live it up tonight and tomorrow guys.

Hope you get pieces of the net 2morrow night.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

HofstraHockey wrote:Now that it's official- what section is everyone in tomorrow??
The seats were in 130R, one section to the right of center court, closest to the floor. The ticket package from the team included every game in the tournament in the same seat.
Hofstra did a really nice job hosting a reception in the team hotel lobby 2 hrs before the semi and final games with free finger food and beer/wine for any fans that made the trip.
Got to cheer the guys as they loaded into the bus.
Really was a great experience other than the end result.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Good stuff, thanks for the report, super happy to hear HU did well on fan engagement
HUSID74

Post by HUSID74 »

Yes, the entire trip and experience was well worth it and kudos to the athletic department for hosting the receptions and giving us the opportunity to wish the team well. A pretty large (for Hofstra) contingent of fans who were LOUD AND PROUD! Except for Charleston, of course, and William & Mary early, we had one of the largest and loud fan groups.