UNCW - Props to a GREAT Adversary!

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Polito

UNCW - Props to a GREAT Adversary!

Post by Polito »

It has to be done, you guys simply deserve the kudos - I'm sorry to admit I didn't think of doing this until I saw the W fans do it first on their board. For any of their fans that read this, you guys are some class act man. Just impossible to hate :P easily some of the best opposing fans in this conference

So to you, I hope I can speak for all on this board (and I'm taking a big liberty there without their input lol), but I say congratulations - your team absolutely earned it tonight. I will be rooting for a cinderella run - make the conf proud!

Thanks for showing the proper respect for your toughest opponent - one of those games where it just sucks that either has to lose. Could've gone either way, and you guys have displayed real class for that acknowledgement. Both sides literally left it all on the floor - real proud of our fellas, and if it isn't HU, then also real proud that you guys will rep this league over anyone else.

This conf needs respect - it deserves 2 bids, and we all know it won't get them. Go out there and make them pay attention - make them honor this tremendous league and give 2 bids next time!! Congrats again on your championships and super fast turnaround - we hope and believe HU will be right there with you soon!

#GOHAWKS
daHUPride

Re: UNCW - Props to a GREAT Adversary!

Post by daHUPride »

Polito wrote:It has to be done, you guys simply deserve the kudos - I'm sorry to admit I didn't think of doing this until I saw the W fans do it first on their board. For any of their fans that read this, you guys are some class act man. Just impossible to hate :P easily some of the best opposing fans in this conference

So to you, I hope I can speak for all on this board (and I'm taking a big liberty there without their input lol), but I say congratulations - your team absolutely earned it tonight. I will be rooting for a cinderella run - make the conf proud!

Thanks for showing the proper respect for your toughest opponent - one of those games where it just sucks that either has to lose. Could've gone either way, and you guys have displayed real class for that acknowledgement. Both sides literally left it all on the floor - real proud of our fellas, and if it isn't HU, then also real proud that you guys will rep this league over anyone else.

This conf needs respect - it deserves 2 bids, and we all know it won't get them. Go out there and make them pay attention - make them honor this tremendous league and give 2 bids next time!! Congrats again on your championships and super fast turnaround - we hope and believe HU will be right there with you soon!

#GOHAWKS
What games this year with UNW - in all three games the team leading at halftime was the team that lost in the end - talk about well matched teams.
gdtrfb

Re: UNCW - Props to a GREAT Adversary!

Post by gdtrfb »

Glad you took the liberty Polito. Met some great UNCW fans in Baltimore. Congratulations to them and their team on a fantastic season. Kick some ass in the tournament!