Hofstra at Drexel On January 30: On TV… But Not Here

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
EvanJ

Hofstra at Drexel On January 30: On TV… But Not Here

Post by EvanJ »

http://americansportsnet.com/schedule/ lists Hofstra at Drexel on Saturday at 4:00 P.M. American Sports Network makes their programming available to channels around the country, but SNY isn't showing it because they're showing the championship of their SNY Invitational for high schoolers. SNY has CAA Basketball listed on Sunday at 10:30 A.M., 5:00 P.M., and 7:00 P.M., so Hofstra at Drexel will probably be shown delayed, but I'm not going to stay away from the result until the next day. There was an American Sports Network game last season with Hofstra that was on TV in most cities in the eastern half of the country, but not here. The CAA has not posted their channel list for the American Sports Network game. Delaware at Towson, which will be at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday, is on SNY according to the CAA but won't air live due to the consolation game of the aforementioned SNY Invitational. I'm guessing that the Sunday at 10:30 A.M. and at 5:00 P.M. spots will be Hofstra and Drexel and Delaware at Towson in some order. The Sunday at 7:00 P.M. game will be James Madison at William & Mary live. After next week, Hofstra has one more American Sports Network game that may or may not be on TV here. That game will be hosting College of Charleston on February 27, which is the game before the CAA Tournament.
The Shadow

Re: Hofstra at Drexel On January 30: On TV… But Not Here

Post by The Shadow »

Hofstra at Drexel is listed on SNY from 5:00 to 7:00 PM on Sunday Afternoon January 31st.
ZMAN3

Post by ZMAN3 »

Get Direct TV :D :D
Hofstra

Post by Hofstra »

Most likely going to make the trip down to Drexel this weekend.. Went online to see how much tickets were, and was very surprised to see they're 20 dollars each.. I feel that is a bit high for a team in the CAA..
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

Hofstra wrote: Most likely going to make the trip down to Drexel this weekend.. Went online to see how much tickets were, and was very surprised to see they're 20 dollars each.. I feel that is a bit high for a team in the CAA..
I agree about the prices. There are four schools in Philadelphia in better conferences than the CAA, and Drexel hasn't made the NCAA Tournament in a long time. Hofstra charges $18 for their best seats.
The Shadow

Post by The Shadow »

There are 2 tickets VIP tickets for the Hofstra vs Drexel game on StubHub.
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

I counted what states the game is on live TV in, and it's on live TV in part or all of 35 states.