2023-24 CAA MBB Awards

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Mikey77

Re: 2023-24 CAA MBB Awards

Post by Mikey77 »

Congrats to Tyler, D'stone and Jaquan. Now win some games.
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

It's a fair list. Congrats to our winners. Now let's win the CAAT!
Polito

Post by Polito »

Congrats to Thomas, and Speedy too, for the POY - and congrats to Dubar and Carlos - but I do think those 2 should be a bit extra motivated - those aren't exactly eye opening honors for them, kinda more of the same really. They need to show up and show out in the CAAT with a chip on the shoulders.

Will give it to the staff(s), this has been an incredible run of POY talent the last decade. Heckuva feat really, no doubt this program can recruit and develop guard talent. Certainly better to have that than not, and an envy of the league. (I won't disrespect this positive thread by laying into the sad glaring elephant in the room.)

Today is for TT, kudos on fighting through what I think has been an up and down year for him, and putting in the continued work to earn this award - now, let's see if you're the one who has what it takes to get the job done... ?????????
HUSID80

Post by HUSID80 »

GUARD U rules! Congrats to Tyler, DUbar and Jacquan for holding up our great tradition...hope the three can lead us to a CAA Championship this week.