RIP Cindy Lewis

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

RIP Cindy Lewis

Post by stuball888 »

Hofstra announces the passing of Asst AD Cindy Lewis.
I have known Cindy for about 25 years
Such a nice person. She will be missed. Always had a smile on her face
triplec2195

Re: RIP Cindy Lewis

Post by triplec2195 »

Stu I give you credit for someone who didn't go to this school you know a lot of people and the goings on for a lot of years. We have to see if we can get you an honorary degree, lol. Yes though a huge loss for the school. Says she was sick for quite a while the ugly C word doing its damage. Condolences to her family.
JoeyBagODonuts1

Post by JoeyBagODonuts1 »

Cindy was a wonderful person who was a true champion for women's athletics at Hofstra. She will be missed.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Hofstra Football. Undefeated since 2009!
HUSID80

Post by HUSID80 »

Wow! Had no idea she was sick...wonderful person. Actually worked with her during my old SID days!
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

My condolences to Cindy's family and friends. Hope Hofstra recognizes her many years of service.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Met her and worked in the athletic office with her many years ago - more of passing interaction but did speak with her a number of times. Quality person, very good at what she did, and a passion for HU. Really really saddened to hear of this, a loss for the community, taken too soon by that awful c thing I pray we can find a cure for soon.

Thoughts and prayers to all. Her's is certainly a life to celebrate.
The Shadow

Post by The Shadow »

A fitting HU tribute to Cindy Lewis could be a naming opportunity. What first comes to mind are the women's lacrosse or field hockey programs. Maybe a locker room naming, or something along those lines. Condolences to Cindy's family and loved ones.