Foxes and Fossils new release

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

Foxes and Fossils new release

Post by stuball888 »

Since Im still not working (thanks Cuomo). I have been a youtube junkie. yesterday afternoon F&F release their cover of the Beach Boys Dont worry baby. It already has over 50K views Maggie Adams sings the lead but let me tell you the harmonies are spot on. They will be touring up north here on Long Island in the spring. I have been in contact with their leader Tim Purcell and will have back stage passes. Guys let me know what you think of this cover.
triplec2195

Re: Foxes and Fossils new release

Post by triplec2195 »

stuball888 wrote:Since Im still not working (thanks Cuomo). I have been a youtube junkie. yesterday afternoon F&F release their cover of the Beach Boys Dont worry baby. It already has over 50K views Maggie Adams sings the lead but let me tell you the harmonies are spot on. They will be touring up north here on Long Island in the spring. I have been in contact with their leader Tim Purcell and will have back stage passes. Guys let me know what you think of this cover.
Sorry about your business being put into limbo for so long Stu that's really a shame. Hopefully you'll be back up and running soon. I love the Beach Boys and strong harmony groups and the F&F doesn't disappoint here. The only thing I'll say IMO I prefer a male voice singing the lead on this song but that in no way is a detraction on how nice a job Maggie does on this one.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

stuball888 wrote:Since Im still not working (thanks Cuomo). I have been a youtube junkie. yesterday afternoon F&F release their cover of the Beach Boys Dont worry baby. It already has over 50K views Maggie Adams sings the lead but let me tell you the harmonies are spot on. They will be touring up north here on Long Island in the spring. I have been in contact with their leader Tim Purcell and will have back stage passes. Guys let me know what you think of this cover.
They are fun to watch.
I heard Gym guidance to come Monday so a light at the end of the tunnel hopefully

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Actually the contact I have in the Governor’s office said dont expect to open untill late September or early at October there will be state and Conty fees to open plus monthly inspections that gym owners have to pay for this could add another 1 K to my monthly bills
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

I saw this on you tube so just throwing it out there and revitalizing the topic. Nothing to do with anything here but Stu went with it so I'll keep the thread alive for a little longer. Nice version of this old Chordettes song and tough harmonies to sing. Very nice job by the girls plus I believe Sammies older sister. https://youtu.be/eFvOCwPFhjA
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Yes that was Rachael Sammies older sister singing the high soprano parts Nice touch seeing everyone in their pajamas
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Yes PJ’s and tight harmony!