AA suggestion for Hofstra

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

AA suggestion for Hofstra

Post by stuball888 »

When this Corona Virus scare calms down I suggest Hofstra honor this team at the Mack Open it up to all fans Play replays on the score board and reenact the cutting down of the nets autographs for the kids a free championship T shirts etc
Last edited by stuball888 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wags

Re: AA suggestion for Hofstra

Post by Wags »

stuball888 wrote:When this Corona Virus scare calms down Is suggest Hofstra honer this team at the Mack Open it up to all fans Play relays on the score board and reinact the cutting down of the nets autographs for the kids a free championship T shirts etc
I was talking through Twitter with Pemberton last night and was about to suggest the exact same thing (although you have a few better details that I didn't)! So obviously, I think this is a great idea Stu.

I didn't say it to him in case it didn't happen. But I do think they should bring the team back and honor them when it's deemed safe to do so.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

Love it Stu. Let's hope it dies down by the Summer and doesn't come back with a vengeance in the Fall.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Flying Dutchmen

Post by Flying Dutchmen »

Stu, I think it's a great idea, this team deserves to be honored!
The Shadow

Post by The Shadow »

To Stuball888, What a super idea!! How about a banner for the CAA Championship in the Mack Arena and in the basketball practice gym?
HofstraHockey

Post by HofstraHockey »

Doesn't all of that usually happen at the home opener? Banner raising and all that? We had "banner day" every season with softball. I feel like doing it in the middle of the summer with nobody around, nobody thinking about basketball, and the students all gone would kind of be a killer.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Brilliant and lets include food and plenty of alcohol!
Wags

Post by Wags »

Mihalich told me yesterday that some event like this (details and time TBD) is very likely to take place.
The Shadow

Post by The Shadow »

Wags, Thanks for the great news!