Game 29 at James Madison

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Wags

Re: Game 29 at James Madison

Post by Wags »

Wags wrote: I have a feeling W&M plays well at home on Senior Day, and Charleston no longer needing the game, I think has their streak snapped (which might be good for them).
I think Northeastern wins to tie Charleston, but the positions won't change in that scenario since Charleston swept Northeastern this year.
I think Hofstra wins to clinch 3rd and lock Towson into 5th because...
I see Elon losing, then winning.
I see Drexel winning, only because it's at home. They split with Elon, so it would then go to a tiebreaker for the 6 spot. I think it'll ultimately come down to that tiebreaker to see who HU would play (Elon or Drexel).
I think Delaware rebounds from the worst blown lead in D-I history and wins at home. I think JMU loses twice, and since they already lost once to Delaware once, they'd lose the tiebreaker and those two teams would switch their current spots.
Hmm, I was a Talley jumper away from going 5-for-5 today.

W&M did beat Charleston.
Hofstra did beat Towson.
Northeastern did beat Elon.
Delaware did beat JMU.
And Drexel would have beaten UNCW (like I thought) if not for a Talley jumper with seconds to go, to give UNCW a one-point win.

JMU at Elon on Monday still has a lot implications for first round of the tournament... I'll post what they are in the CAA tiebreakers thread.