Women's basketball 2nd round vs NC A&T 3/9

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Pride97

Re: Women's basketball 2nd round vs NC A&T 3/9

Post by Pride97 »

Great game by the women here - agree may be the best one I've seen all year. Played well defensively and really shot well from the perimeter. I think Fargo and Knights had back to back threes at one point?!?

Hopefully they can use this confidence moving forward.

Nicholson's on ball D is really great - she was locking players down. Three players in double figures and Swint had 8. Let's go pride!
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

triplec2195 wrote:
Stu u gotta believe we're playing our BEST BASKETBALL. Can it continue?? Our last regular season game we lost by 19 to them I think. Ineza had a bad game and Emma just a so so game. We will be more competitive tomorrow.
Oddly enough - we lost to NC A&T by 19 when we played them during the season too.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Yes but when we limit turnovers we don't give the other team almost for sure points especially on live ball turnovers. We need to play near perfect game in order to win but lock down D leads to points so you never know. We appear to be a different team playing with a lot of confidence so the 19 point loss is in the rear view mirror. W&M have some tried and true scorers so we'll see what happens.