Northeastern @ MBB, Saturday, Feb. 19, 2 PM

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
HUSID74

Re: Northeastern @ MBB, Saturday, Feb. 19, 2 PM

Post by HUSID74 »

triplec2195 wrote:WAGS wrote:
And since we're talking about a win against Northeastern, I cannot imagine the level of sheer panic and utter despair we'd see on this board for the entire future of the program if Hofstra were ever picked second in the CAA and started 1-14 in the conference.

Yeah I could only imagine what POLITO WOULD BE WRITING ABOUT THAT(LOL) but for sure he wouldn't be alone but watching this team NE and knowing their coach this is a MUCH better team then their record shows and maybe if that kid Pridgen was eligible things would have been different for them?
Polito would have jumped off the Unispan by now!
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

We shot free throws 10-13 (.769) to lower us to .8017. The team record is .8018 three seasons ago. We're third of 358 teams.
Wags

Post by Wags »

joeg1 wrote:I would have kept the cream colored shirt, with "Leave on a Make" on the back, but got rid of the dopey lapel and tie thing, and just put "Joe Mihalich Day" on the front. That would have been fine without having everyone look foolish.

And if you want to be cute, give the original shirt to the student section, but let the team and coaches keep their dignity!
If they didn't have the lapel, shirt & tie, it's not the camel hair blazer that Joe wore. That was the whole point.

You really think the players and staff didn't like it? I have seen and heard a lot who say they loved it. You are the only one I've heard that had a problem with it all.

By the way, Purdue did the same thing (for a different reason) years ago.
Last edited by Wags on Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

HUSID74 wrote:
triplec2195 wrote:WAGS wrote:
And since we're talking about a win against Northeastern, I cannot imagine the level of sheer panic and utter despair we'd see on this board for the entire future of the program if Hofstra were ever picked second in the CAA and started 1-14 in the conference.

Yeah I could only imagine what POLITO WOULD BE WRITING ABOUT THAT(LOL) but for sure he wouldn't be alone but watching this team NE and knowing their coach this is a MUCH better team then their record shows and maybe if that kid Pridgen was eligible things would have been different for them?
Polito would have jumped off the Unispan by now!
Good one HUSID!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk