Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
stuball888

Replay of the CAA championship game

Post by stuball888 »

Is it available anywhere Can Hofstra put it up on its website
triplec2195

Re: Replay of the CAA championship game

Post by triplec2195 »

It is funny that you posted this Stu and I have only seen the highlights of this game however I think people should take a walk down memory lane like I did and get your fix of the America East tourney game in 2000 vs. Delaware that is readily available. Last Claxton game at home and a really packed MACK not this "FAKE NEWS" packed Mack that we have been fed. As a lot of us have posted we need to get back to have the winner of the conference get home games especially if they get to the final championship game. Instead of the sparse crowd in D.C. of 1,700 people we would have had well over 4,000 and had some real excitement. Here it is https://youtu.be/AstDJMD2ANg
HUSID74

Post by HUSID74 »

It should be available on CBSSN.
cactus
Site Admin

Post by cactus »

triplec2195 wrote:It is funny that you posted this Stu and I have only seen the highlights of this game however I think people should take a walk down memory lane like I did and get your fix of the America East tourney game in 2000 vs. Delaware that is readily available. Last Claxton game at home and a really packed MACK not this "FAKE NEWS" packed Mack that we have been fed. As a lot of us have posted we need to get back to have the winner of the conference get home games especially if they get to the final championship game. Instead of the sparse crowd in D.C. of 1,700 people we would have had well over 4,000 and had some real excitement. Here it is https://youtu.be/AstDJMD2ANg
Dooku and I sat in the last row of the upper student section so I can confirm that the arena was indeed full.
Dooku25

Post by Dooku25 »

stuball888 wrote:Is it available anywhere Can Hofstra put it up on its website
Bad move not setting the DVR for this one Stu.. With the entire sports world cancelled for the foreseeable future, I've already had time to rewatch this is a few times. Especially the 2nd half. The last 8 minutes of this game was truly a championship performance by our guys
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

cactus wrote:
triplec2195 wrote:It is funny that you posted this Stu and I have only seen the highlights of this game however I think people should take a walk down memory lane like I did and get your fix of the America East tourney game in 2000 vs. Delaware that is readily available. Last Claxton game at home and a really packed MACK not this "FAKE NEWS" packed Mack that we have been fed. As a lot of us have posted we need to get back to have the winner of the conference get home games especially if they get to the final championship game. Instead of the sparse crowd in D.C. of 1,700 people we would have had well over 4,000 and had some real excitement. Here it is https://youtu.be/AstDJMD2ANg
Dooku and I sat in the last row of the upper student section so I can confirm that the arena was indeed full.
Unbelievable crowd and electricity in the air at this game and the real feel of a big time college basketball game on a smaller scale. The students were just going crazy!! This is what this so called conference should be looking to do getting games played at the colleges once again and get major turnouts. Imagine two northeastern schools playing a championship game in D.C. in front of 1,700 fans just a joke!
EvanJ

Post by EvanJ »

HUSID74 wrote: It should be available on CBSSN.
They don't archive anything. When we played a regular season game on CBSSN and the beginning wasn't on TV because the previous game took too long, the only way to watch the beginning of our game was live online.