MBB: Game 22 vs. Drexel on 1/25/2020 at 4:00 P.M.

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Polito

Re: MBB: Game 22 vs. Drexel on 1/25/2020 at 4:00 P.M.

Post by Polito »

A little too close of a game overall for my liking, but great to get back to the win column for sure!

Said before TC looking beastly now that he's healthy - when he's aggressive, it's just awesome to watch him perform - goes for the whole team really, with HU's type of team and talent, it's attack Attack ATTACK

Pemba is struggling shooting, BUT he's still playing hard and attacking in other ways - had some great moves to the basket - he's gonna be ok, he'll get things back on track, just too good not to - hopefully right in time for a run through march!

Kante... man so so happy with the development of this kid - looked like hot garbage to start the year, but he's coming into his own - not quite the 'beast' I was expecting still, BUT this kid has talent and a solid offensive game that I think we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg... man can he move for a big fella - driving to the hoop like a guard sometimes, that's an awesome weapon to bring to the table - keep on maturing, much needed for this squad