Hofstra in the NFL

Everything else
Jojogunne

Hofstra in the NFL

Post by Jojogunne »

The Jets signed DL Stephen Bowen today and now lead the NFL in Hofstra alums with two (Willie Colon being the other).

Marques Colston remains with Saints and Kyle Arrington is still with the Patriots, right? That gives us four alums in the NFL. Am I missing anyone?

I would love to see the Jets add Colston and Arrington to the team while they have Bowen and Colon -- or am I dreaming?

How many years till there are no more Hofstra players in the NFL?
stuball888

Re: Hofstra in the NFL

Post by stuball888 »

The only player with a chance to get back into the NFL is Kareem Huggins. He has the talent to come back from that bad knee injury a few years ago. Give it three more years ans none will be left.
Wags

Post by Wags »

Congratulations to JMU adding another FCS national football title for the CAA on Saturday.

Would have been nice to keep the program at Hofstra and possibly have done the same thing at HU, or to be working toward that now. But, oh well...
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

That's two national titles for the caa jmu football and Delaware field hockey
Wags

Post by Wags »

Another Hofstra guy in the Super Bowl spotlight.

Falcons head coach Dan Quinn (Hofstra Defensive Line Coach, 1996–1999 and Hofstra Defensive Coordinator & Defensive Line Coach, 2000) has been there before (with the Seahawks), but going this year for the first time as a head coach.