If I may make a suggestion about this place..

Everything else
gothamli

If I may make a suggestion about this place..

Post by gothamli »

IMO I think things might get a little to cluttered with a mish mash of topics all on one board, so why not segregate some of the boards:
Something like:

1. Basketball - General
2. Basketball - Recruiting
3. Softball
4. Lacrosse
5. Other Sports
6. Other CAA Teams
7. General NCAA Talk
8. Professional Sports Talk
9. Off Topic

But hey its just a suggestion..
cactus
Site Admin

Re: If I may make a suggestion about this place..

Post by cactus »

I've done a few forums in the past and usually the old saying of "less is more" is usually best for the number of forums. Especially when we have only 20 or so members right now, it's going to make a lot of the forums look inactive. If we get more members we certainly can consider adding more forums, but even huge communities often separate into only 3 categories - for example bigblueinteractive has giants topics, non giants topics, and non football topics, that's it.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Cactus agree. Other than mens basketball the other threads dont have enough support to warrant their own forum.
HofstraPride1

Post by HofstraPride1 »

I think men'a lacrosse certainly has enough support for it's own thread. There are 11 replies in July when it's the off-season so imagine what it will be as spring draws closer?
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

It might make sense to create a MBB forum when the season starts. By that time we will have a thread for each game and hopefully more members as we meet up at games with our friends from the CAAzone who have not yet discovered this board.