JMU

Discussions about the rest of the college sports world
ProudofPride

JMU

Post by ProudofPride »

Andre Nation and Tom Vodanovich suspended from the MBB team indefinitely. This is at least the third strike for Nation.
http://jmusports.com/news/2014/10/6/MBB_1006143337.aspx

Tweets from JMU MBB writer:
Nick Sunderland @NSunderland4 · 3h 3 hours ago
According to police records, Nation was charged with public swearing/intoxication, disorderly conduct and assault on Sunday morning.

Nick Sunderland @NSunderland4 · 3h 3 hours ago
According to police records, Vodanovich was charged with disorderly conduct, public intoxication/swearing and underage possession of alcohol

Nick Sunderland @NSunderland4 · 2h 2 hours ago
According to HPD patrol lieutenant Roger Knott, Nation and Vodanovich were involved in a physical altercation with each other.

The altercation resulted in Vodanovich being transported to Sentara RMH Memorial Center, Knott said. Only Nation was arrested.

Knott said Vodanovich was hospitalized for "facial injuries." The altercation occurred at Vodanovich's apartment, Knott said.

Here's Nation's mug shot via the sheriff's office... No mugshot for Vodanovich because he was never arrested. https://twitter.com/NSunderland4/status ... 08/photo/1

Nick Sunderland @NSunderland4 · 6m 6 minutes ago
After Monday's practice, JMU coach Matt Brady declined to make any further comment on the indefinite suspensions of Nation and Vodanovich.

Nick Sunderland @NSunderland4 · 5m 5 minutes ago
Brady did not make his players available for comment, either. Nation and Vodanovich were not at practice.
HofstraHockey

Re: JMU

Post by HofstraHockey »

If New York had public swearing laws, I'd have been imprisoned for life.
stuball888

Re: JMU

Post by stuball888 »

I can back up HHs claim. I have seen the size of his "swear jar".