Game 24, home vs. Charleston

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
HUSID74

Re: Game 24, home vs. Charleston

Post by HUSID74 »

No bball coaching changes...why don't we focus on cheering them on to the CAA title....much more worthwhile endeavor.
HUclassof19

Post by HUclassof19 »

Jojogunne wrote:Let's assume that the new AD decides to make a coaching change. Do we give the job to Speedy, or bring someone else in?
this is incredible (and its not just you jojogunne). we are legit prob going to be tied for second in the conf after today if we win and some of you are still discussing a coaching change. its been fun on the boards. but much to much megative talk all the time on this board. lol
HofstraMathew

Post by HofstraMathew »

Agreed with the two posts above me; no chance a coaching change happens. No reason to discuss it at this point. Even if the new AD thought Joe was terrible (which I don't agree with); I highly doubt the president and board would sign off on firing him with 3 years left on his contract. That would be a lot of money to pay someone to do nothing for you.
Last edited by HofstraMathew on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Its all about the money After his contract is over the new AD and president rabinowitz will analyze the job JAM did and will decide whether to keep him and offer a new contract or go in another direction.