I Don't Like The New Go Hofstra Website

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
EvanJ

I Don't Like The New Go Hofstra Website

Post by EvanJ »

http://gohofstra.com/index.aspx has a press clips section which links to articles from Newsday, AP News, and other sites. One addition is that you can make a schedule show only home, only away, or only neutral games. The start times for 2003-2004 (the first year there are start times for) through 2007-2008 are in 24 hour time, which I'm used to as a soccer fan. The schedule URLs now end with numbers like http://gohofstra.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=296 which is a change from when they had "mbball" or whatever short name for the sport in the URL. On the home page, you click on pictures and drag to the side to get to the next one.
HUSID74

Re: I Don't Like The New Go Hofstra Website

Post by HUSID74 »

Agreed, almost impossible to find anything relevant
Cards

Post by Cards »

No argument here - its not very intuitive to navigate.
HUclassof19

Post by HUclassof19 »

not sure what issues u all are having but i think it is great. love that they redesigned it and not having any issues finding things.
triplec2195

Post by triplec2195 »

Like anything new a learning curve. I was so used to the old website this site is annoying me trying to get used to the changes!
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

the old site gave more info on the schedule . The home page had the opponent time and site of the game. You now need an extra click for it. The dual lion on the bottom of the home page is cool I guess we just need to get used to using it until they change it again. Also if I am not mistaken the home page for each individual sport is a little more complicated