Game 7 vs Molloy

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Pride97

Re: Game 7 vs Molloy

Post by Pride97 »

I was there. Mostly positive. Rok played well. JFW wasn't too efficient but drove to the hoop more which was great to see. Pemba played well (he went down hard and it was very scary initially - happy to see he was ok).

Agree on JA - complimentary lunchpail guy. His size will help down low in the CAA and I think he will do the little things to help that you don't see on the stat sheet. Is a good FT shooter so that helps.

Was happy with the performances fro HS and MR. Ray is still trying to get his legs at this level.

One negative for me was the PG play. I was hoping to see them take control in a game like this and it didn't happen. Buie had a few nice assists (great one to HS for a dunk) and Wormley had a few nice drives, but they were both quiet for the most part.

Defensively, i thought they looked ok. They guards were getting beat off the dribble which was a concern. I thought the interior defense wasn't too bad (which at this point is a positive compared to what is has been). I won't kill them too much for the amount of points they gave up. You lose a little intensity when you are up 40. Molloy had a few scoring spurs late.
Jojogunne

Post by Jojogunne »

Who is JA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stuball888

Post by stuball888 »

Joel Angus