Jay Wright on Pardon My Take

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Hofstra

Jay Wright on Pardon My Take

Post by Hofstra »

I saw a clip of Jay Wright on the Pardon My Take Podcast. It comes out Wednesday AM, and can be downloaded on iTunes. I am sure it will be a great interview, they are very funny guys. I know Wright was in studio for it also, which makes it cooler. If you go to the Barstool Sports site, you can see some of it.
Jojogunne

Re: Jay Wright on Pardon My Take

Post by Jojogunne »

Jay has a book out, called "Attitude":

https://www.amazon.com/Attitude-Develop ... 0399180850

He was on Charlie Rose last night, although Charlie was not there (still recovering from heart surgery).
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

Hofstra wrote:I saw a clip of Jay Wright on the Pardon My Take Podcast. It comes out Wednesday AM, and can be downloaded on iTunes. I am sure it will be a great interview, they are very funny guys. I know Wright was in studio for it also, which makes it cooler. If you go to the Barstool Sports site, you can see some of it.
Listened to it today. I never listened to this podcast before - pretty funny. Nice interview with Jay. They had some fun with him (wants to coach the Knicks - haha).

Definitely worth a listen. Alas, no Hofstra mention though.
Hofstra

Post by Hofstra »

Pride97, its legit the best podcast out there. It's not localized at all. One is from Chicago who went to Wisconsin, the other from Texas. It was just nice hearing Jay on it..
Pride97

Post by Pride97 »

Hofstra wrote:Pride97, its legit the best podcast out there. It's not localized at all. One is from Chicago who went to Wisconsin, the other from Texas. It was just nice hearing Jay on it..
Got it - it was a good listen.

My Hofstra comment was a bit of a joke. I always hope Hofstra comes up in Jay's interviews even when there is no reason for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk