DUTCH NATION: Meet Up Tomorrow @5:30pm at The Green Turtle!

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
Polito

DUTCH NATION: Meet Up Tomorrow @5:30pm at The Green Turtle!

Post by Polito »

Let's have some fun for this unique 7pm Saturday night tip-off at home with some pregame food/drinks!!! No excuse for distance, it's literally right down the road! :D

The Green Turtle
1740 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554

5:30pm (earlier if you can do it)

Get in a good hour of Dutch Nation hang time, and then off to the arena to be LOUD and PROUD!!

Color Code: BLUE all the way!! Remember the opponent, limit the yellow tomorrow, and let's show an ocean of TRUE BLUE!!! 8-)
cactus
Site Admin

Re: DUTCH NATION: Meet Up Tomorrow @5:30pm at The Green Turt

Post by cactus »

Polito wrote:Let's have some fun for this unique 7pm Saturday night tip-off at home with some pregame food/drinks!!! No excuse for distance, it's literally right down the road! :D

The Green Turtle
1740 Hempstead Turnpike
East Meadow, NY 11554

5:30pm (earlier if you can do it)

Get in a good hour of Dutch Nation hang time, and then off to the arena to be LOUD and PROUD!!

Color Code: BLUE all the way!! Remember the opponent, limit the yellow tomorrow, and let's show an ocean of TRUE BLUE!!! 8-)
I can't make it or the game, but for a Saturday night? If you planned on going to the game, come on guys, this is a few blocks away. Right past where fukudaya used to be.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
HofstraPride1

Post by HofstraPride1 »

I wish I could go but am heading to Islanders game as part of a WRHU gathering they are having in Honda Club. I hope you get good turnout.
Polito

Post by Polito »

Well, I really misjudged this one huh :lol:

I figured a Sat night game would be perfect for most people and we'd be able to have a great group together, but looks like it was just the opposite!

Oh well, we'll try again soon.

PS: If we had all of the people who say I hope you have a good turnout actually SHOW UP, we'd have a good turnout! Just saying. :P