Hofstra GOLD Committee Meeting During A Game

Forum for all Hofstra sports discussion
EvanJ

Hofstra GOLD Committee Meeting During A Game

Post by EvanJ »

Hofstra e-mailed me that they're having a GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) meeting on Thursday February 16 at 8:30 PM via conference call. Hofstra hosts College of Charleston that night at 7:00 P.M. The game will be on TV, so it can be DVRed, but will people want to start watching the game and call into a meeting before the game ends? It could also hurt the basketball attendance.
HofstraPride1

Re: Hofstra GOLD Committee Meeting During A Game

Post by HofstraPride1 »

EvanJ wrote:Hofstra e-mailed me that they're having a GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) meeting on Thursday February 16 at 8:30 PM via conference call. Hofstra hosts College of Charleston that night at 7:00 P.M. The game will be on TV, so it can be DVRed, but will people want to start watching the game and call into a meeting before the game ends? It could also hurt the basketball attendance.
Bad time to schedule I agree. They should know there is a big home game going on then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Polito

Post by Polito »

Terrible planning and timing, especially when it's a home game.

How about coordinate it WITH the game?? There's an idea. Who heads up this thing? They need to plug into the HU community instead of operating in a bubble.
Wags

Post by Wags »

"Hey everyone, good to talk to you. Glad I could join the meeti... hold on... JWF... clutch 3 to put us up 1 with 8 minutes left!! LET'S GO PRIDE!!"

*muted*
Cards

Post by Cards »

Wags wrote:"Hey everyone, good to talk to you. Glad I could join the meeti... hold on... JWF... clutch 3 to put us up 1 with 8 minutes left!! LET'S GO PRIDE!!"

*muted*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: